Robert W. Johnson & Associates offers a range of services, from early critical path analysis of damages, through expert witness assistance during deposition and trial and through structured settlement analysis and placement. The company's services fall into four categories:
Analysis services are often supplemented by expert witness services provided by our economists, who have achieved national recognition as experts in litigation economics.
- Economic damages analysis: Based on facts provided regarding the case, the company analyzes such economic damages as: wage loss (i.e. personal injury, wrongful death, wrongful termination), punitive damages, lost business profits/business valuations, etc.
- Non-economic damages: Facts provided by the client's attorneys help the company quantify loss of enjoyment of life and loss of human value of life
- Demonstrative evidence: To help juries visualize the changes caused in a client's life, the Life Activity Calendar provides a graphic view of the before-and-after differences caused by an injury or death.
- Post verdict settlement analysis: Once a verdict or settlement has been determined, Robert W. Johnson and Associates provides structured settlement analysis, structured attorney's fees analysis and settlement placement.
Robert W. Johnson has more than 30 years of experience as a court-qualified economic expert, and more than 40 years of experience in financial and economic analysis. Mr. Johnson has qualified as an economic expert, at the state and federal level, in more than 30 states. He has a Masters of Business Administration degree from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in economics from Baruch College. Mr. Johnson has directed and testified to economic analysis for both plaintiff and defense clients in cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, wrongful termination, lost business profits and anti-trust cases. His Wall Street and corporate financial experience includes mergers and acquisitions, as well as experience as a securities analyst and portfolio manager.
The team at RWJA includes professionals with experience in business administration, finance and economics. Areas of expertise include punitive damages, expert testimony, and general economic analysis. Additionally, the team offers insurance brokerage services to aid in the placement of structured settlements. read more...
Some of the nationally prominent cases Robert W. Johnson & Associates has consulted on include:
- MGM Grand Hotel Fire (Lloyds of London)
- Asbestosis Litigation
- San Francisco Earthquake - 880/Cypress Structure Collapse
- Exxon - Valdez Oil Spill
- Pan Am 103 Lockerbie, Scotland